Power Centre‚Äôs strength has always been in its technical competence that allows it to not only sell products,
but to provide technology support and service.
Proof of Concept
- Validate on the ground that the software solution will meet your business needs
- Ensure that the solution can be deployed successfully, even if you have complex business or technical requirements
- Help your enterprise decision-makers arrive at a purchasing decision quickly and cost-effectively
- Provides an initial system configuration that can be carried forward to the next phases of implementation
Migration and Deployment
- Personalized, expert advice to help apply best practices for migration and deployment
- On-premise to Cloud migration (Office 365 & Azure)
- Version upgrade - all Microsoft workloads (any version to latest version)
- Complete IT environment migration
- Deployment of All Microsoft Workloads, Anti-virus software, Firewalls & Storage solutions
Technical Maintenance Contract
- Annual Maintenance Contract
- Installation of additional hardware, software and networking connectivity
- Configuration of drivers, NetWare Optimization, BIOS updates
- System/data recovery
- Magnetic media like cartridges, tapes, zip disks, etc.
- Functionality and compatibility of third-party options
- Integration of third party hardware
- Any warranties, additional service offerings or commitments provided by any of our WSPs / distributors or any other vendor
- Maintaining software infrastructure
- Software upgrades
- Power Centre provides expert cost effective services focussed upon the effective and efficient delivery of support services for organizations.
- Power Centre can provide trained and competent service support personnel to be present in your office at all times and act as a system administrator. They will also have the backup/ support of the Power Centre team in case of need.